The Hide Referrer feature is extremely useful, and it works very well. We have spent hours testing this feature to make sure that we get it as close to 100% as possible. However, since referrer information is passed from the visitor’s browser, it’s virtually impossible for us to test every single browser in the world. But this is a very rare case.
Articles in this section
- Can you filter our unwanted traffic?
- Can you run multiple Landing Pages and Offers per campaign?
- How do redirects work?
- How does your custom package work? Do you offer API integration?
- Do you offer a referral program?
- How can I submit feedback about specific features in the system?
- What type of training support is available?
- Is Track Revenue secure?
- What are the different user roles?
- Does the Hide Referrer feature work 100% of the time?