The Landing Page Expiration feature is something special that we added. One of the biggest challenges for media buyers is having competitors copy your hard work. This feature was designed so that the page will show up as a blank page after the alloted time, which prevents others from just taking your landing page URL. You can currently set the expiration time frame to go from 15 minutes all the way to 1 year. Or, of course, you also have the option to turn off this feature if you choose to.
Articles in this section
- Can you filter our unwanted traffic?
- Can you run multiple Landing Pages and Offers per campaign?
- How do redirects work?
- How does your custom package work? Do you offer API integration?
- Do you offer a referral program?
- How can I submit feedback about specific features in the system?
- What type of training support is available?
- Is Track Revenue secure?
- What are the different user roles?
- Does the Hide Referrer feature work 100% of the time?