Protect your Landing Page(s) from being flagged by a traffic source by setting an expiration on landing page viewing; ranging from 15 minutes up to 1 year. We are able to track IP addresses for landing pages, which means when a traffic source tries to access the landing page from a different IP address we will automatically block it.
How to apply this feature:
Follow these steps to set up your Landing Page Expiration:
- Go to Campaigns / Campaign Management / Edit Campaign
- Once on the Edit Campaign page you will be able to update your landing page(s) upon configuration.
- Select Type; Landing Page (it will turn green).
- Proceed to the Landing Page Expiration section. A drop down menu will appear; use the scroll option to set an expiration time ranging from 15 minutes up to 1 year.
- You will need to integrate code into your Landing Page; which can be found by clicking on the help tip "?" in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new screen with an outline on how to add code to your Landing Page.